WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management Plugin provides option to manage Product Stock from Multiple Locations for your WooCommerce Store.
WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management Features
- Assign Specific Payment Methods to locations
- Allow visitors to choose preferred location on Product Page or Globally
- Restrict customers to specific locations from WordPress Backend
- Emails orders to the Locations email ID and WooCommerce locations Managers
- Option to assign Shop Managers to locations
- REST API to get and update product stock for locations
- Displays product Quantity or Availability based on the location.
- Plugin Increase Conversion by Suggesting another nearest location availability of product when it’s out of stock at the selected location
- Automatically detect user’s geolocation from browser and allocate Woocommerce Location based on geolocation.
- Manage Products stock across multiple locations, Warehouses, or Stores.
- Visitors can see the selected warehouse/location on the checkout and cart pages.
- Assign a Delivery area for the Location with WooCommerce Shipping Zone
- Adds each location’s Inventory to your default Woocommerce inventory
- Supports Multi Locations for Simple as well as Variable product type
- Show Distance to Selected Location in Kilometer or Miles
- SubLocation for more granular level inventory control.
- Option to add Location-wise Price
- Option to Automatically choose the nearest product location based on user’s address. (Requires Google Map API key )