If you would like to use this with a GPL license for a small fee without buying it through envato, use request now bottom
Hello everyone and welcome to MiniGO, a distinguished minimal coming soon page with a fair bit of sophistication. MiniGO is all about being neutral and letting your under construction page shine through the background you choose. It’s very easy to set up and customize, you can be online in 5 minutes after purchasing.
While it’s deceptively simple (as it should be) a significant amount of work has been put into it and we hope it shows in the details.
Fancy a WordPress Plugin version of MiniGO? Get it here :
MiniGO – Uber Minimal Flat Coming Soon WP Plugin
Key Features :
- Slick 3D perspective page transitions.
- 5 Full Screen Background Types : Video (hosted or YouTube), Ken Burns Image Slideshow, Fade Image Slideshow, Continuous Fade and Solid Color background.
- Several customisation options for each background type.
- 2 Styles of count down timer, 3D Square and 3D Rounded (Piechart).
- Fully Responsive, looks awesome on anything from phones and tables to large computer screens.
- Optional content background window for increased contrast on brighter main backgrounds.
- Font Awesome icon fonts (360 icons to choose from).
- Google Web Fonts were used for good browser compatibility.
- MailChimp support for e-mail subscribers as well as hosted e-mail address saving support (custom script).
- Working contact form via customizable php script.
- 41 Overlay Pixel Patterns for the Fullscreen Background with customizable transparency.
- Extensive help file.
- HTML5 and CSS3 have been used.
- SASS sources included for advanced users.
- PSD Photoshop design included.
Note : The images used in the preview have been purchased from Fotolia and are not included.
All other assets have been outlined in the help file : http://www.premiothemes.com/help/minigo-html/
Now, if you managed to get this far I’d like to thank you for checking out our product and also remind you to let us know what you think about it. Your feedback would be much appreciated and would help us bring you much more value in this product and future ones.
Have an awesomely creative day!
PS: Don’t forget to vote 5 stars after purchasing if you like MiniGO and it’s been useful.
Version 2.0 – January 20th, 2014
- Added: Light Skin (dark text on light background) - Added: Audio Player (mp3) with settings - Added: Option to set content width (px or %) - Added: Options for gradient background overlay and gradient loader background - Added: Options for customizing the counters - Added: Option for displaying loader animation - Fixed: Background issues on iOS devices - Fixed: Image fallback support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus - Fixed: Slight page transition and box shadow issues in Mozilla Firefox
Version 1.1.0 – September 23rd 2014
- Added: An extra layer of anti spam protection - Fixed: In some cases the Contact form didn't work
Version 1.0.7 – May 7th, 2014
- Fixed: More (very rare) cases when email wasn't getting through - Fixed: Background images didn't resize properly in some cases
Version 1.0.6 – April 15th, 2014
- Fixed: Display bug of the default countdown in Chrome >33 - Fixed: Loader stayed visible for too long - Fixed: A very rare case that prevented email from being sent - Fixed: Rare case where the gallery images didn't work as background slideshow
Version 1.0.5 – March 8th, 2014
- Fixed: IE8-9 form field placeholder text (labels) was missing. - Fixed: Buggy transitions on IE10-11 - Improved: Slideshow background now also runs on IE8-9 using a simple fade transition.
Version 1.0.4 – March 7th, 2014
- Fixed: Form layout a bit broken when a custom font was used. - Fixed: A few more rare cases where the Contact Form wasn't working. Hopefully the last!
Version 1.0.3 – February 28th, 2014
Update instructions: Please have a look at the form tags inside index.html. A new form field was added to both forms that is needed for spam prevention.
- Improved: Added UTF-8 encoding for the contact emails which results in better language support. - Improved: Option to specify separate FROM and Target email addresses for the Contact Form. - Added: Bandwidth detection to decide whether to play videos on Mobile. - Added: Double Opt-in option for MailChimp. - Added: Form anti-spam measures. - Fixed: Broken IE8 layout. - Fixed: After navigating to a secondary page, hovering on the primary page didn't work if countdown was missing. - Updated: jQuery and other scripts. - Updated: MailChimp API library. It may fix some rare issues on some servers.
Version 1.0.2 – January 28th, 2014
- Added: Editable Contact Form success message - Improved: Contact Form responsiveness - Fixed: The page transition animation now plays nice when there's a lot of content on one or more pages.
Version 1.0.1 – January 14th, 2014
- Added: Editable form validation messages. - Added: Editable countdown labels (Days, Hours and so on). - Fixed: Visual glitch during page transitions on smaller screens.
Version 1.0 – January 10th, 2014
- Initial release