If you would like to use this with a GPL license for a small fee without buying it through envato, use request now bottom
Swagger is a beautiful, modern responsive design. It is built on top of the Theme Blvd framework to give it exclusive compatibility with our most popular plugins. With just the right amount of theme options and flexibility, the power is all in your hands. And with a sleek, responsive HTML5 design, you’ll be sure no one will miss out on your new website built with Swagger.
Whether your website visitors are browsing from a Retina MacBook Pro, a Retina iPad, or any of the other high-resolution devices that inevitably will come onto the market, this theme has you covered. The theme’s stylesheets automatically check each website visiter’s device pixel-density ratio, and then serve up all of the theme’s details crafted for their specific resolution. The result is a graphically beautiful experience, no matter the device.
The entire theme, all the way down through the Theme Blvd Framework at the core, has been carefully built around the modern era of responsive web design. No longer should we be concerned with specifically just the iPad or the iPhone, but we need to focus on the entire mobile and tablet experience, as a whole. That is the approach we take at Theme Blvd.
Make sure to view the theme’s live demo on your various devices and browse through all of the demonstrated features.
With complete WordPress Customizer support, just the right amount of Theme Options, and logical default values, you’ll be sure to have a unique site that stands out above the rest, without having to sift through an endless abyss of configuration.
Many of our display options are pretty standard throughout our themes utilizing the Theme Blvd framework. These include standard features like selecting a custom sidebar layout, implementing a custom logo, with the option for it to be HiDPI/Retina-ready, etc. However, where you will find this theme’s truly unique stylistic options are under the “Styles” tab. —
Your first decision will be selecting your “Primary Color” which will determine the outer look of your website. Choose between 12 carefully crafted color themes. Then select a color for all of your content areas from these 12 colors, as well. Pick the perfect pair of colors for your brand. After that, it’s time to finish it off with a accent color; this can be an color you choose from the color wheel and will be applied in a few of subtle areas throughout your website.
Additionally, Swagger allows you to choose between a boxed and stretch layout. If you’re using the boxed layout, you’ve got full access to WordPress’s built-in background control at Appearance > Background.
Here is breakdown of each Theme Options page you’ll receive with the theme:
- Theme Options Tab #1 – Styles
- Theme Options Tab #2 – Layout
- Theme Options Tab #3 – Content
- Theme Options Tab #4 – Configuration
Popular Free Theme Blvd Plugins
Here are our most popular, free plugins that you’ll want to make sure and take advantage of to get the most out of this theme.
- Theme Blvd Layout Builder – Setup custom layouts for pages of your website.
- Theme Blvd Sliders – Manage custom, responsive sliders that can go just about any where.
- Theme Blvd Shortcodes – A wide variety of shortcodes.
- Usage Examples and Documentation: http://shortcodes.themeblvd.com
- Theme Blvd Widget Areas – Create unlimited sidebars and widget areas.
- Theme Blvd Widget Pack – A pack of essential widgets to use with your theme.
- Tweeple – A cool way to setup and display Twitter feeds.
Useful Free Theme Blvd Plugins
Here are some simple, useful plugins that have come through great buyer requests and suggestions.
- Theme Blvd Favicon – Manage your favicon and Apple iOS icons.
- Theme Blvd Featured Link Override – Set site-wide featured image links.
- Theme Blvd Featured Videos – Replace featured images with embedded videos.
- Theme Blvd Image Sizes – Adjust your theme’s image crop sizes.
- Theme Blvd News Scroller Widget – A widget that scrolls through posts.
- Theme Blvd Portfolios – Separate post grid items to a custom post type.
- Theme Blvd Post-to-Page Link – Link a post to a page for modifying the breadcrumb trail.
- Theme Blvd prettyPhoto – Swaps default lightbox functionality for prettyPhoto.
- Theme Blvd Responsive Google Maps – Responsive Google Map shortcode.
- Theme Blvd String Swap – Quickly adjust text strings on frontend of your site.
- Theme Blvd WooCommerce Patch – Adds basic compatibility with WooCommerce.
- Theme Blvd WPML Bridge – Full WPML compatibility. http://wpml.themeblvd.com
Here is the quick step-by-step guide for how this theme’s demo homepage was setup from the WordPress admin panel. You can find much more information on the following steps in great detail by viewing the documentation that came in your theme’s download package. Keep in mind this is only a quick step-by-step for the theme demo’s homepage and you definitely do not have to setup your site in this way if you don’t want to.
- Install the theme and the recommended plugins. (See video)
- Go to Settings > Reading > Frontpage Displays, and make sure you’ve selected “your latest posts.”
- Go to the Sliders page and create a custom slider.
- Go to the Templates page and create a new custom template. Use “Swagger Homepage” as your template’s starting point. Configure your element settings, including selecting your custom slider in the slider element, and save the template.
- Go to Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Homepage, select to show a custom template, and select the custom template you’ve created.
For your reference, listed here are all of the image sizes that your images get cropped to when using this theme. If your WordPress installation already has many images uploaded, it’s best to run the Thumbnail Generator plugin after installing the theme.
- Slider Full Width – 940×350 (hard crop)
- Slider Staged Left/Right – 564×350 (hard crop)
- 1/5 Column of Grid – 200×125 (hard crop)
- 1/4 Column of Grid – 240×150 (hard crop)
- 1/3 Column of Grid – 320×200 (hard crop)
- 1/2 Column of Grid – 472×295 (hard crop)
- Small Thumbnail of List – 195×195 (soft crop)
- Small Square – 130×130 (hard crop)
- Smaller Square – 70×70 (hard crop)
- Smallest Square – 45×45 (hard crop)
NOTE: If you require changes to these image sizes, you do have options. Learn More
We handle all support over at our support forum. Here’s how to get access with your purchase:
Listed here all of updates to this theme and when they were posted. In your WordPress admin panel, you can see what version of the theme you’re using by going to Appearance > Themes and looking at the version number next to the name of the theme.
- 2.1.18 – April 20, 2018
- 2.1.17 – January 18, 2018
- 2.1.16 – August 4, 2017
- 2.1.15 – August 2, 2017
- 2.1.14 – April 18, 2017
- 2.1.13 – January 18, 2017
- 2.1.12 – June 21, 2016
- 2.1.11 – December 11, 2015
- 2.1.10 – August 8, 2015
- 2.1.9 – August 7, 2015
- 2.1.8 – April 24, 2015
- 2.1.7 – April 21, 2015
- 2.1.6 – January 26, 2015
- 2.1.5 – November 26, 2014
- 2.1.4 – May 3, 2014
- 2.1.3 – April 7, 2014
- 2.1.2 – March 24, 2014
- 2.1.1 – March 7, 2014
- 2.1.0 – February 18, 2014 – Read here before updating to 2.1+
- 2.0.3 – November 4, 2013
- 2.0.2 – August 19, 2013
- 2.0.1 – August 8, 2013
- 2.0.0 – August 5, 2013 – Read here before updating to 2.0+
- 1.1.5 – August 15, 2012
- 1.1.4 – July 2, 2012
- 1.1.3 – June 2, 2012
- 1.1.2 – May 25, 2012
- 1.1.1 – May 12, 2012
- 1.1.0 – May 7, 2012
- 1.0.7 – January 28, 2012
- 1.0.6 – January 15, 2012
- 1.0.5 – January 13, 2012
- 1.0.4 – December 21, 2011
- 1.0.3 – December 18, 2011
- 1.0.2 – December 10, 2011
- 1.0.1 – December 7, 2011