If you would like to use this with a GPL license for a small fee without buying it through envato, use request now bottom
DateBook is the fast smart dating theme specially created for dating websites.
DateBook has been made based on the experience of world professional sites and the requests of our customers. Functions that are really necessary in real use, in practice, and not in theory.
DateBook has more features and smart functions than any other dating theme.
We listened to every wish, criticism, advice of each of our customers. We have come a long way of bugs, errors, mistakes, improvements, and thousands of hours of hard work.
Use our Theme Installer to create pages automatically.
Create any design of pages using your Page Builder and our Shortcodes.
Accept payments via PayPal or Paystack gateways using the integrated DateBook subscription or via WooCommerce by installing your payment gateway plugins.
Notice: Payment gateways plugins are not included in the theme. They have been listed only to show that they are supported by WooCommerce. If you intend to accept payments through WooCommerce, you must first check if a payment gateway is available for use. We cannot be responsible for availability, work-ability, functionality and issues that may arise with the payment plugins.
All the payment plugins listed above are trademarks that are property of their respective owners.
Fast! Really Fast! You can feel it when you have over 1 000 000 of registered members on your website. In DateBook every function, every query to database has been optimized.
Different subscription plans can include different features, allowing your members to choose and pay only for the features they need.
Online Status Indicator
Website visitors can easily see which users are online and which are not with built in online status indicator.
Private Chat messaging
This theme comes with a built in private messaging for your members to chat in real time.
Allow your members to pay in order to place their profiles in special places, such as on the front page or right under the header. Get extra revenue when members highlight their profiles with this feature.
Top status is when a profile placed at the top position (above ordinary profiles) on the search page. You can earn big income by letting your members pay to move their profiles to the top position.
Our Dating Theme allows your members to upload their photos with ease. The upload process is clean and simple making it easy for users to add Profiles.
Blur effect can be added to profile images. Members can hide their images from non-registered users or non-subscribed members. In this case, all their images become blurred.
Simulation – imitate online presence of users
Switch on the online indicators on demo profiles. Thus, create the illusion as if several users are logged in and present on your site.
Also, increase periodically number of views on demo profiles as if those profiles are visited regularly.
Responsive design is a must have for any serious online business.
It provides your visitors with a better viewing experience and better for your search engine rankings too!
Optimized for Mobile Devices
DateBook theme is fully responsive and looks stunning on any device.
All images are Retina Ready. It means that images will be shown in high quality in Retina display devices
- 100% Fully Responsive
- Create any design for all pages using any Page Builder
- Paid Subscriptions via DateBook Subscription or WooCommerce Subscription
- Accept payments via PayPal or Paystack gateways
- Powerful Search by all profile fields (custom fields too)
- Countries: all countries and cities are included
- Private Chat or Messaging
- Online Status Display
- Top and Featured statuses for Profiles
- Favorite profiles
- Blacklisted profiles
- Different Genders and Sexual orientations (already included)
- Custom fields in Profiles
- Commenting in Profiles
- Reviews and Rating in Profiles
- Favorites List
- Black List
- Friends: users can connect to each other as friends
- Watermarks on Profile images
- Users can deactivate or delete their profiles
- Detect a real city and country of user by IP
- Simulation – imitate online presence of users
- Classified ads
- Custom Login page
- Google reCaptcha in Login and Registration forms
- Restrict non-registered users to view profiles
Subscription and Payment:
- PayPal and Paystack Payment gateways. More gateways are to be added.
- Create different Subscription plans
- Free subscription for selected genders
- Restrict non-subscribed users to view profiles
- Cookies notification
- Restrict acces to Administration panel
- Profile statistics
- Ordinary profiles on Front page
- Email validation
- Check unvalidated profiles
- Verified profiles
- Liked profiles
- Upload images: set quantity and size
- Blur effect can be added to profile images
- Who viewed me statistics
- Zodiac sign
- Genders and Sexual orientations
- Phones and Websites
- Social share buttons
- Custom code in Header and Footer
- Google Fonts
- Retina Ready
- Widget Ready
- SEO Friendly
- Easy installation: install, save, ready to go
Design and Style Features:
Set your styling: different layout, colors, shadows, sizes, borders
- Header background image
- Different Logos for Front and other pages
- Top menu
- Primary menu
- User menu
- Search form
- Profiles on Search page
- Featured profiles
- Top profiles
- Mozaic of profiles
- Images sizes
- Chat window size
- Featured profile
- Related profile by city
- Related profile by country
- Register / Login
- Latest profiles
- Latest posts
Access to Demo Administration panel
Check all of the features on our Demo Website. Click on the link below.
The following assets used:
- Font Awesome
- Engagement – Brian J Bonislawsky DBA Astigmatic
Images and Icons
Version 4.4.6 (2 October 2020):
- Fixed: Privacy settings did not save correctly. - Fixed: Cron could not execute the session delete function. - Fixed: blank page was shown after registration. - Fixed: old messages repeated in chat. - Fixed: country did not work correctly in Tour submit and Tour search forms. - Fixed: small popup notification about a new message repeated multiple times. - Added: email notification can be sent to admin after tour or classified was added/edited. - Added: different formats of date of birth added to profile. - Added: tours in countries can be recounted in Countries Installer. - Improved: Statistics of visits of profile improved, different periods of time added. - Changed: country slug can be edited in Countries settings page. - Fixed: design of Latest profiles widget was broken. - Fixed: Profiles from city widget showed wrong genders. - Fixed: Emoji symbols were displayed broken in theme options.
Version 4.4.5 (27 August 2020):
- Fixed: login and logout functions redirected to a blank page and caused an error.. - Fixed: cron function could not execute the session delete function and caused an error after login.
Version 4.4.4 (25 August 2020):
Version 4.4.3 (15 July 2020):
- Fixed: last order error fixed on Subscription page, in WooCommerce. - Fixed: bank details did not display on Subscription page, in WooCommerce. - Fixed: cron error fixed while user is logging. - Added: custom language code added for the header of page. Example: <html lang="zh-CN">. - Added: a new Activate button added to Administration dashboard on profile page. - Fixed: redirect error occurred and users could not login again after logout. - Fixed: deleting favorites, blacklisted profiles and messages fixed.
Version 4.4.2 (13 July 2020):
- Added: new option added "user must complete his profile". - Added: user may change his email and must verify it. - Added: popup notification with sound will appear on website if a message received. - Added: flags added to list of countries on front page. - Added: notification sent by email to user if someone added his profile to favorites. - Added: after login a user redirected to where he came from. - Added: email notification sent to user after admin manually approves profile. - Improved: limit of chat users in chat window were counted wrongly. - Improved: Favorite and Like functions were improved to work on ajax. - Improved: login function improved because could not be correctly handled by cloud. - Changed: all messages submitted to demo profiles now redirected to admin. - Fixed: numbers of contacts and messages were wrongly counted on the message page. - Fixed: custom CSS file was not updated after changes due to cache. - Fixed: temporary data are saved while editing data on profile edit page. - Fixed: email notification about profile activated could not be sent in some functions. - Fixed: widget Classifieds displayed unpublished ads.
Showing latest changes. For the full list of changes see here